Have you considered that the time is near that you want to turn back time, smooth out a few wrinkles but you don’t like the thought of needles and injecting something into your body? Me to! If you are the same, after the results but want something easier than I have the answer.. Salubelle Beauty Blend.
It is easy to apply, has a few wellbeing benefits and is an all natural solution. And a lot more cost effective than Botox. Win, win all round!
Containing the most precious oils, it’s a divine blend for the skin containing Frankincense, Hawaiian Sandalwood, Lavender, Myrrh, Helichrysum and Rose essential oils. These rare essential oils have been used throughout history for their beautifying benefits.
Salubelle is formulated to protect and nourish skin while helping to reduce contributing factors to the appearance of aging skin. These powerful essential oils help sustain smoother, more radiant, and youthful-looking skin.
Different ways to use Salubelle:
- Apply Salubelle to the face, neck and decolletage areas to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and aging skin.
- Apply as a spot treatment to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Dilute with fractionated coconut oil and massage into skin to reduce appearance of lines, scars and stretchmarks.
- Apply to cuts, bites, and small burns to calm skin, reduce redness and promote skin healing.
- Apply to skin to reduce the appearance of sun damage, pigmentation and bruising.
- To help with tension throughout the day apply to the back of the neck or earlobes.
- Apply under the nose and at the base of your neck to assist with a great night’s sleep.
- Apply down the spine to promote a healthy nervous system.
- Use in meditation to help quieten the mind.
- Use during pregnancy to nourish the skin on stretching bellies.
This divine beauty comes pure and undiluted, so you can pop the top off, and split between another roller bottle and top both up with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil or rosehip oil. Double the value for money!!
Click on one of the images below to be taken to all the details on how to order.